1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Post the rules in your blog
3. Write five random things about yourself
4. Tag random people at the end of your post and link to them
5. Let each person know they've been taggedThings about me:
1. I’m part Alaskan Indian. My grandmother was the tribal chieftess for the Eyak tribe in Cordova.
2. My favorite cuisine to eat and cook is Italian.
3. I’ve dabbled in a lot of martial arts but never settled into staying with one. Akido, Kung fu, Kali, Escrima, Tae Kwan Do.
4. I researched and developed the DUI checkpoint program for my former police department. The best times were when we were conducting the checkpoints in freezing weather during Christmas season and we’d keep warm by doing silly dances while we waited for traffic. [Yes, I’m talking about 6 foot brawny cops and me.]
5. One of my most embarrassing moments in my old job was when I was running after a burglary suspect and I slipped and fell into a puddle of mud. We [ okay the other cops] caught the guy but I ended up having to go to the station looking like a mud monster.
So the blogs I'm tagging are....
Angela Elledge, lovely lady and lovely painting style.
Gwen Bell A wonderful artist I discovered through DSFDF.
Carol Nelson Another treasure find from DSFDF
Carrie Griesemer Check out her McGiver set up for her plein air paintings!
Carol Horzempa I love her work and the way she shares her thoughts and process with us.