Wednesday, March 25, 2009
You folks are too too sweet.
I'm extremely honored to accepted this wonderful Award from an artist I love and admire.
Arthur Simo is a very talented young man with one of the most creative minds and the artisitic skill to share his stories and visions in drawings. Please visit his site and I hope you enjoy and join in the adventures he takes us on during his magical trips through fantastic lands.
This time, I will list the seven things I love and then think about the seven other artists I would like to tag with this lovely award.
1. I love life even though it gives me curve balls and potholes along the journey. I just makes me appreciate the sunshine and grassy meadows all the more.
2. I love kissing my kids and tucking them in bed at night. I know there are only a precious few years left to be able to do this.
3. I love that every day is an opportunity to make my life, my community , my world a better place. I don't always accomplish anything significant but I feel by looking outside of myself does help me in the end.
4. I love making friends and seeing all the beautiful art, writing and causes my fellow bloggers create. With this web thing, it boggles my mind that I get to interact with people in my Bay Area and South Africa!
5. I love to bake and cook. I think it's another creative outlet that I can enjoy with all my senses.
6. I love to love. Even when your heart gets broken, it heals with time and maybe grows a little stronger. Maybe when things settle down a little more in my life, I will find that special someone who will want to spend a little time with me as we journey on the adventure called life!
7. I love still being able to be in awe of the simple things in life. A sunset, a bird that visits my yard, the way the clouds hug the hillside and all the other wonderful and fantastic things that are out there if we take the time to look.
Hugs to all [I love hugs too, can you tell?]