Saturday, April 11, 2009

People sometimes ask...

why I have a positive attitude. Like my profile says, I always look for the light because I 
have seen so much of the dark. It doesn't mean I don't like the dark parts of life because 
like a painting, you need the darks to highlight and emphasize the lights. This comedian 
kind of simplifies my outlook on life.

Life is amazing....a prime example is finding a wonderful group
of people I would have never met through blogging. How cool is that!

8 comments:

Natasha said...

I loved this, thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wahahaha! THAT is so true! Welcome home! Good to have you back, and thoroughly enjoyed your pictorial journey the last week! Thank you.

L.Holm said...

LOL!! Soooooo true!
Liz

Christine's Arts said...

That was hilarious! I have five kids and I want them all to see it.

artbykarieann said...

You are right about meeting people through blogging Sheila, and you are one of the ones I like most, you always leave me nice comments and send lots of hugs, so hugs back!!!

Michelle said...

How funny! As I sit here with my rotary phone next to my high tech computer! It's kinda retro cool looking, but not very functional (as when I'm asked to "please press 1...").

So glad to have you and so many other bloggie friends!
{{{Cyber Hug}}}

The Bull said...

Louie CK rules! But this was what I was sort of saying in my own blog! ;)

gh said...

When you say the dark parts are needed and highlight and emphasize the light parts, you are right on.
A world without contrasts is not much of a world at all . . .